Region Marching Contest Checklist
Please have the following tasks completed by the end of the day on Saturday, September 22, 2016. Failure to comply may result in your band not being allowed to perform or a reprimand by the UIL Executive Committee. Please feel free to contact me if you have an extenuating situation or if my assistance is needed. Please know I am here to help you.
- Enter your band on the UIL Forms website at www.uilforms.com.
- Print and submit your Form 1 from the UIL Forms website and have your student roster printed on your Form 1. Please make sure you have your Principal’s signature dated before September 22, 2016.
- Download and submit your Letter of Compliance from the Region UIL website. Email to email@example.com.
- Submit your Pigskin Announcer’s Script – Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your Pigskin ticket order form with payment. Please indicate if you will be needing handicap seating.
- Submit your student roster by instrument in Excel format for the Pigskin program to email@example.com
- Submit your pictures, with names, to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Band pictures, staff pictures, drum major pictures, HS Administrator pictures, band logo picture). You don’t need all of these pictures. You are welcomed to use a combination or all of the types of pictures mentioned above.
- Submit a list of you TMEA All State students and UIL State Solo and Ensemble Outstanding Soloists – email to email@example.com
- Submit your entry fee of $350
Please note…in order to secure your ticket draw placement, you will need to pay your tickets in full by September 22, 2016. Personal checks will not be taken unless I can deposit your check.
UIL Region XV Website
UIL Region XV Email
UIL Region XV Mailing Address
1608 E. 24th Street
Mission, Texas 78574
Forms and Information
2016-2017 HS CHOIR SCHEDULE UIL HS Choir Announcer Script
2016-2017 HS BAND CONTEST SCHEDULE UIL HS Band Announcer Script Set Up Chart
Revised 2017 April Orchestra Schedule UIL April Orchestra Announcer Script Set Up Chart
The deadlines for Solo and Ensemble are fast approaching. We encourage you to please begin your district’s procedure for requesition of entry fee checks as the deadlines fall during Christmas break. Below you will find the guidelines for the contest. Choir and Piano Deadline: December 21, 2016 – Entry Fee: $7 per student Mariachi Contest Deadline: December […]
Rules and Letter of Intent UIL Mariachi Festival Rules 2017 Mariachi Festival Letter of Intent
WEST ZONE SCHEDULE Finale Map West Zone
EAST ZONE SCHEDULE Finale Map East Zone
The digital version of the 2016-2017 UIL Calendar is now available at http://www.uilmusic15.com/calendar/ You may synchronize it to your outlook, google, apple or other calendar via the option at the bottom left that says “subscribe”. You may also subscribe to receive updates to only the categories you choose by selecting them at the top left. Updates […]
Directors Compliance Update 2016